Below you’ll find some of my favorite books and resources for writing and the craft of storytelling. Check back often as additional resources are added periodically.
As a member of the Amazon affiliate program, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you when you purchase after clicking one of the links below.
Books to inspire your creativity and get you writing:
- “The Artist’s Way,” by Julia Cameron.
- “Bird by Bird,” by Anne Lamott.
- “Writing Down the Bones,” by Natalie Goldberg.
- “The War of Art,” by Steven Pressfield.
- “Naked, Drunk, and Writing,” by Adair Lara.
- “The Art of Creative Nonfiction,” by Lee Gutkind.
- “Steal Like an Artist,” by Austin Kleon.